Monday, December 3, 2012

gfc blog hop

It's Tuesday again which means it's time for the GFC Blog Hop!
When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it's so easy and  nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It's really a great tool to have. 
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it's definitely an option!
Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC 
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop

6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!

Post Sponsor Ad:

17 comments:

  1. I'm already following but figured I'd say hello. :) Hope you're having a good week!

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too alreasy following Hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog. New follower from the blog hop! :)

    xo,
    K
    lawsoflifeandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping over from the GFC blog hop!
    I´m your new follower!
    Check out my blog sometime and follow back if you like!
    http://wesens-art.blogspot.com

    Hugs from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! New to your blog from this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower from the hop!
    Jen @ Craftymisadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are co-hosting together today, so i wanted to make sure I headed over to your blog and followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for co-hosting the hop, I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being co-host this week on GFC Blog Hop. Whenever you get a moment, perhaps you'll come join me in reading today's random post. I'm now your newest GFC!
    Cathy Kennedy's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't use GFC on my blog because I use Wordpress. But I have followed you in GFC. : ) You have a cute blog.

    I am stopping by via the Tea on Tuesday Hop, following you in the social networks we have in common.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm already a follower of your lovely blog - I'm just stopping by from the GFC blog hop.
    Thanks
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot for hosting! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog!!
    Check out mine, and if you like we can follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Let me know and will follow straight back! Looking foward to hearing from you

    http://www.kellyjade.co.uk

    xox
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm already following you.
    Congrats on co-hosting!
    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Found your blog though the blog hop
    Excited to continue to read your blog :)

    xo
    Christina
    Livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! New follower here :)

    Anne
    http://iamannekehn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there, I'm one of your newest followers from the hop. Please stop by my blog and follow me too ;)
    http://amrsandamama.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete