Sunday, December 2, 2012

james bond opi collection

image via
hey guys, hope you all had a great weekend :) today i wanted to share my favourite holiday nail polish collection, the james bond collection from opi. so i know its not technically a holiday collection but the colours couldn't be more perfect for the festive season. for me opi polishes wear extremely well lasting on average 3-4 days without chipping and the colours are amazing. this collection is full of sparkle and holiday appropriate red and metallic tones.

i bought my two favourite shades the other day; golden eye and you only live twice. the first being a gorgeous dense gold glitter that after a couple of coats (either 2 thick or 3 thin) you get a completely opaque gold glitter nail. i love this love and cannot wait to wear it on christmas day and new years eve. the other shade i got was you only live twice. this is a sheer christmas red nail colour that is also full of glitter. the thing i love about this polish is that after just the two coats my nails look like they have just had a pot of red glitter tipped on them :) both of these colours are amazing and my two new favourites. have you tried any of the colours from the james bond collection?

opi golden eye

opi you only live twice


13 comments:

  1. ooooooh...I am going to have to get both of those colors! I love anything blingy and the gold one is FAB! Thanks for sharing!
    Megan
    http://www.momssurvivingkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Golden Eye before at sleep and water and it's the most gorgeous glittery golden colour ever! It's just what I've been looking for... if only they sold OPI where I live ^^ Thanks for the swatches love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely, I'm glad I've seen this as I know I'm getting You only live twice for christmas so I'm even more excited about it now i've seen how it looks on the nails :)
    Love your blog :)
    Rosalie x
    rosaliejayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm a new follower from the BLT blog hop! I like the Golden Eye! It'd be perfect for parties!

    Follow back?

    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these look gorgeous! I like the gold best, how very festive and pretty :)
    I'm doing a dress giveaway and would love if you could enter! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, these polishes look amazing! The opacity is great and they're simply gorge colours! I adore your cute blog! I'm your newest follower! :)

    Renée
    www.thelitesideoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection! Thank you so much for linking up with Mani Monday!!

    xo,
    Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  8. The golden eye color is really pretty! Saw your post on blogaholic and following you on GFC now. I look forward to your future posts :) You can find me at
    http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jess! I am obsessed with this collection - the colors are fabulous! You Only Live Twice is one of my favorites too! I just discovered your blog through the hop, I'm now following on GFC and very much look forward to reading more!

    Lauren x
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the 2 colors. They would be so great for Christmas.

    Mandy
    http://bunnygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love OPI polishes and 'you only live twice' looks like an absolutely lovely colour :). I only have two OPI nail polishes myself and they're both fairly muted and understated shades but I'd love some more. I bought my friend the germany collection for Christmas :). xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors!! By the way, I am having my 2 year blog anniversary giveaway. I am giving away a Deborah Lippmann nail polish and a golden star necklace. Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love golden eye! The you only live twice reminds me of the Minnie Mouse Collection's I'm All Ears :)

    Stopping by from BYB Blog Hop!
    http://fantasticalsharingofrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete