Thursday, December 13, 2012

penny talk

penny talk by essie has been on my nails all week this week, its a colour that i have had in my collection for a while but for some very strange reason i have yet to try it. but i had to break this little streak and i'm so glad it did. penny talk is a lovely rose gold colour that is unlike any other nail polish i have. depending on what look you like on your nails you could get away with just one coat for a more understated look or go for two for a really solid colour that screams metallic. as i have said before i love essie nail polishes, on my nails their formulas last around three to four days depending on how much i put my nails through and the colour pay off is amazing and for this colour so so pretty. 

15 comments:

  1. I can get away with 1 coat? SOLD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty nails!

    I found you at the blog hop over at Little Inspirations. Following you now and would love to have you follow my blog as well. Please leave a comment so I'd know you stopped by. Thank you in advance!

    Labrijoy @ Reality Strikes Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! So smooth and only one coat? That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that color!!!

    xo, Emly
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour

    Thank you for stopping by and linking up at the Friday Chaos this week.
    Have a nice weekend

    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty colour! I'm always lusting after Essie nail polishes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color! I bought it a few months ago and kind of forgot about it. It's perfect for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! It really looks like a brand new penny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried the Essie, but it always looks so good in pictures, nice and solid, no see-throughs. I like the color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh I love this colour! Essie always has such lovely shades xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just love this color! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, new follower from the Blog Party over at Sincerely, Paula. Love this colour, it's so nice! Your blog is super cute as well, can't wait to look around some more. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous shade!

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete