Thursday, December 27, 2012

revlon rainforest

i've said it many times before but for this post i'm going to say it again, i love christmas! but now that the big day is unfortunately behind us i am trying to prolong to festivities with this lovely shade. rainforest was the first revlon color stay nail polish i bought after hearing amazing reviews and lots of raving from miss glamorazzi and i'm so glad i listened to them. rainforest is a lovely dark green polish with flecks of tiny glitter pieces in the same shade running through it. its one of those colours that looks really festive but as its so dark the glitter only shows in some lights so i would wear it all year round. 

the range of polishes themselves are also lovely, the brush is wide enough to cover the whole nail in one stroke but not too huge that you make a complete mess of your manicure. the longevity is also good, no chips for three days on my nails. and my favourite part is the colour range - soft muted colours to the extreme brights, i have already added to my ever growing collection including french roast, rich raspberry, bold sangria, indigo night and blue slate, look out for posts to come of all these gorgeous shades :)

15 comments:

  1. YES! I love the colorstay line! I, too, bought it after hearing Ingrid rave about it. I saw this color but I wasn't able to pick it up, I will be going back to get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, I found you on the blog hop and LOVE your blog posts! I hope you'll enjoy mine as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic colour! I love the uniqueness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!! I wish I could paint my own nails as neatly as that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I'm lovin' this color!! May have to run out and buy some :))

    Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the sparkly green polish. It rocks!!! I had red nails for Christmas decorated with tiny christmas trees and snowmen at the nail salon. Pop over and say hi!
    Emma
    www.mommyhasaheadache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I shared this with my daughter who also blogs about beauty products, nail arts, etc. at http://www.codenameaya.com/
    Enjoy the holidays! Found you from This Gal Cook's Blog Hop: Grow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really pretty. I've never tried the Colorstay. Maybe I'll check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year!I love your blog. I found you through Aloha Blog Hop. Stop by and say hi if you get a minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to try this but I never get around to buying it! The colour is so nice.

    I found your blog via the #bbloggers blog hop and I'm so glad I did, it's such a good read, you now have a new follower!

    Let me know if you stop by mine,

    Sara
    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! that color is gorgeous! i need to try the revlon line!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate the color green, but I keep picking up that polish! I think I'm going to have to buy it now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colorstay brushes too. Beautiful holiday mani.

    ReplyDelete