Tuesday, December 4, 2012

stila convertible colour lillium

this little beauty is the latest product to find itself in my daily make up bag. the stila convertible colours are super pigmented creamy blush and lip colours that literally only need a tiny dab of product to create a gorgeous flush of colour. i bought the shade lillium, a soft rosy pink that really suits my pale complexion, think cheeks flushed after coming in from a bitterly cold day outside. i love these colours, the consistency is amazing as they blend so easily, i love using my real techniques stippling brush on my cheeks and although i haven't tried the product on my lips i think it would look lovely. these are bound to last ages as so little of the product goes so far and i love that they contain a little mirror for applying on the go. stila convertible colours come in seven shades and i have my eye on petunia, a gorgeous peachy pink colour. have you tried any of these colours?


6 comments:

  1. I have Lillium as well! I've been wearing it quite frequently as I'm trying to finish it, but it is a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks exactly like my kinda color♥ Thanks for the review!
    I think I have add this to my xmas wishlist ;)
    To be honest, I've been kinda afraid of creamy types of blushes.. but this one seems to be a pretty good one :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product. It even makes a decent lip stain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried the stila cream blush, but I loooove cream blushes in general. They last so much longer than powder blushes!

    Lynette @ lynette marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jess :D
    o.o stilla's always so bold. it's intimidating LOL i haven't tried it though.

    ooo! also, i'm having a giveaway. :3 just thought you'd like to know! http://wp.me/p2Dx7Q-c2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a convertible colour in Peony (as you might have noticed as you just commented on my blog post with it, haha), which I love but in Boots it was a toss up between that and Lilium. I think I might have to pick up Lilium too though, it looks like a fab colour for the spring! xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete