Friday, December 21, 2012

tarte mini haul

tarte is a gorgeous brand whose products i have been lusting over for ages. their lip tints and blushes have been talked up all over the blog world because of their luxuriousness and wear time. tarte amazonian clay 12 hour blushes are infused with natural clay and baked in the sun to give them their twelve hour claim. blissful is a lovely pink shade that look a little barbie in the pan but soft and natural on the cheeks. you literally need to dab your brush in the powder once and swirl the shade onto your cheeks lightly to create a colourful blush as the product is so pigmented. the clay in the blush minimises oil on the area applied so for me with slightly oily skin is a perfect product.

as happy as i was with the blush i was even happier when i did my usual online shopping check for coupon or discounts and found a code for a free mini sample of tarte's pure maracuja oil, a very generous sample i might add. now as i have said i have slightly oily skin and in the past would have been petrified of putting extra oils on my skin but recently i have read so many blog posts and seen so many youtube videos that adding good oils to your skin is beneficial. maracuja oil is rich in vitamin c which makes your skin appear brighter and gives it a natural glow. this product claims to infuse life back into tired skin and rebuild and repair it.

i have incorporated this product into my daily skin care routine and am already seeing the benefits. before bed i put drops of the oil onto my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin and massage it in. this only takes a few seconds as it is so absorbent, a trait i love as i hate the feeling of products just sitting on my skin. as well as being easily absorbed there is also no greasiness what so ever. since adding this into my regime, i have noticed my acne scars have faded slightly and my skin definitely looks healthier. i will definitely be looking into using another oil after having finished this one :D have you ever tried a face oil?




5 comments:

  1. Great post and the blush is amazing!! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing such great things about adding oil to your daily skin routine too! Thanks for sharing this. I'm visiting from the No Rules Weekend hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blush looks awesome.

    I love the Clarins face oils. Lotus for oily skin, Santal for dry skin, and Blue Orchid for dehydrated skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything by Tarte!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on the blog hop, I'm new to the whole blogging world, but having so much fun with it. I'm your newest follower:) Feel free to follow back and have a wonderful new year!
    The Real McCoy(s)

    ReplyDelete