Monday, January 21, 2013

a random one today

no proper post on here today as i am posting over on lalalists :D pop over to see what i'm up to.

today has been about...

  • watching chick flicks
  • making blueberry pancakes for breakfast
  • rearranging my room
  • drinking lots of peppermint tea
  • getting totally sucked into a new book (expect a review soon!)

don't forget to enter my giveawayfor reaching 500 followers for the chance to win a load of my current favourite beauty bits including products from maybelline, covergirl, eos and jergens.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

and speaking of i am also now accepting sponsors on The Lily White English Rose!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about the new book you're reading. I'm always looking for new books. And your blueberry pancakes and tea sound wonderful.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a chick flick day on Monday,too! It's so nice to have those once in a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a perfect day - so tempting go down this route today.

    I found your site via the BBN Tuesday Tango and will enjoy keeping up with your on Bloglovin and Twitter.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ps - absolutely love the colours you style you have used on your site.

    ReplyDelete