Monday, January 14, 2013

infallible

these little beauties are my latest lust after product. the l'oreal infallible eyeshadows are amazing, they are a mix between a pigment and a pressed powder. when i first opened these i thought that the entire thing was going to fall out and go all over the place but even though the eyeshadow looks loose it is very very densely packed. at the moment i have the shades iced latte, a gorgeous light gold colour that is incredible shimmery, and amber rush a shade i have heard a lot about, its a bronzed rose gold colour. iced latte is a gorgeous highlighter shade and i am loving amber rush all over the lid. these shadows are so pigmented that all i did to create these swatches was literally swipe my finger over the pot once! so with a pot this size it will last for ages. the other thing i am loving about the infallible shadows is the colour choices. as i said i only have two so far but i already have a list of others to get; midnight blue, bronzed taupe and glistening garnet. i cannot wait to create a smokey eye with midnight blue and glistening garnet while bronzed taupe will be a lovely everyday shade like the two i have pictured here :D have you tried any of the infallible eyeshadows?

7 comments:

  1. great post hun, these are absolutely gorgeous! I've heard so much about these eyeshadows from the US so I really want to pick them up! they look amazingly pigmented! love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these remind me of the maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadows. The pigmentation of the l'oreal ones is fantastic though! Amber Rush looks beautiful. I've never tried any L'oreal eyeshadows before, but I may have to pick one up now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shadows, I have the candy collection ones and theyre great but my favourite of this line is the matte shades! They're gorgeous!

    Lovely blog!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH are these available in the UK (as she runs out to the door to visit the make up counters to check). That rose gold colour is stunning!!!

    Found you on the #bblogger #bloghop. I've just started my blog so please check it out if you get a chance.

    www.katie-nicholls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete