Wednesday, January 9, 2013

macadamia natural oil deep repair masque

seems i am on a bit of a haircare binge this week but never mind my hair certainly isn't complaining about all of the pampering its receiving and this one is the product its loving best. the macadamia natural oil deep repair masque comes from an entire range claiming to penetrate and rebuild damaged hair through the use of macadamia and argan oils. with added tea tree and chamomile oils as well as aloe and algae my hair just eats this up and loves every second i use it. 

this is one of those products where you can see the results after just one use, after applying it to ends for just 5 minutes once a week it left them with no frizz and so smooth and shiny. i wouldn't recommend using it more than once a week as it is so intense but after the results i have seen i wouldn't feel the need to. the great thing about that specific direction is that this 250ml jar although around $30-$35, honestly a little pricey for my budget, will last you ages. the smooth and unbelievably heavenly scented cream is thick so only a small handful is needed to cover my long hair. it smells very fresh and almost zesty and has an amazing staying power, after using this with my bumble and bumble sunday shampoo at the weekends to clarify my hair not only can i smell it for days but also the results linger even into the next wash. 

i have a feeling this is going to be one of my holy grail products that i keep repurchasing as i have never used any thing that gives not just amazing results but amazing results after just one use. as i said initially  i thought this was expensive but after seeing what it can do it so worth every penny :D

4 comments:

  1. I love this mask too! I would use is every other day if it wasn't so pricy. I love the sell and I love how it makes my hair feel afterwards. Great post(:
    Sstephoosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you actually get a lot of use out of the product. Great buy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that blue is my daughter's favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome. I tend to dye my hair alot, including bleach and my hair becomes very brittle and dry most of the time! it's great to know there's products out there which help that! I've been using a cheap L'Oreal hair mask whenever I feel the need to, but this looks like something I'll have to try!

    i found your blog through blog hop by the way, and have followed you :)
    http://inyoureyesphotogandinspo.blogspot.co.uk/
    xo

    ReplyDelete