Wednesday, January 30, 2013

opinions

i was so pleased when rachel from lalalists announced that she would be doing another opinions link up! i have joined in with these before and love them simply because i can just write a list (one of my favourite things to do) of completely random things that i think and not have to explain them, just simply state them :D so here goes...

  • there are some days when cold pizza is better than hot
  • yellow is a happy colour
  • fat amy in pitch perfect is quite possible the funniest character ever
  • animal testing is wrong, end of story
  • birthdays are a big deal
  • so is christmas
  • friends come in and out of your life, family is forever
  • cats are great listeners
  • pinterest should come with warning labels, its so addictive
  • karma will come back to bite you in the ass
  • travelling is amazing
  • hogwarts should be a real place
  • chocolate should be a food group
  • you can never take too many photographs
  • footballers are overpaid
  • heels dress up an outfit instantly
  • painting you nails everyday is not obsessive, thats what i'm trying to tell myself
  • netflix is better than tv
  • its ok to collect candles
  • no one does food better than jamie oliver
  • pretty little liars is a great show but a little confusing, who the hell is A???
  • the radio should not have adverts
  • there should a holiday dedicated to pyjamas
  • hair on my head should grow quicker, hair on my legs shouldn't grow at all
  • everyone should be themselves without worry

hope you enjoyed my little rant there lol. have you entered my 500 followers giveaway yet??? you could win my current beauty favourites and an ad space on the lily white english rose :D just enter using the rafflecopter below :D

a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree about cold pizza and birthdays!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat is a horrible listener. When she doesn't want to be pet anymore she just walks away lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. fist of all i love how british you are. second of all i pretty much love all of these - esp. fat amy, painting nails, hair growth and chocolate! lol

    thanks for linking up dolly!
    R

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with pretty much everything! pj holiday should definitely be in the winter, so we can curl up with books and hot chocolate or something :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I've just stumbled on your lovely blog and now a follower! Thank you for such a great giveaway! I've entered but realised my GFC name is Tia not Tia Parla (as I have stipulated - whoops).

    Tia xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an awesome post, I love it! I agree with you on practically all of these, especially the Hogwarts and photograph ones :)

    meganshaelyn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete