Friday, January 4, 2013

rich in heart

excuse the short nails this week, it seems that my nails are very unhappy with me at the moment and become very weak and keep splitting. so it seems this weekend will be all about nail care, i think a nail wrap and good cut, shape and trim is in order. but any way even though they need a little tlc i couldn't pass up the opportunity to show you guys this gorgeous shade i picked up the other day. as i have said before i am so impressed with the sinful colours nail polishes. for just under two dollars you get a really good quality polish that last really well, on my nails at least, comes in a huge variety of colours. rich in heart is a gorgeous deep purple almost brown shade that in the light shows a red glitter running through it, excuse the slight blur on the photo but it was the best way to show you guys the glitter. this applies really dark so i actually only needed the one coat to create an opaque nail colour. i love this colour, its a gorgeous winter shade and even though we are slowly moving towards spring i'll be wearing this alot, you cant beat a vampy nail :D

12 comments:

  1. My nails are ridiculously short right now :( I just had to cut them all down the winter is not being kind to my nails! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I have this color. I'm going to have to check b/c I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't apologise for short nails they look fab. I love dark polish on short nails I think it looks better than on long.
    www.yummymummyintraining.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colder weather can do a number on your nails. I don't know how cold it is near you right now, but it is very cold here and the air gets really dry. Using cuticle cream a little extra around this time might help.

    Rich in heart is a sinful colors polish that I always consider buying, but haven't picked up yet. Strange, because that color is right up my alley. It looks very pretty on you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a really awesome color! I have short nails now too. Between my job and winter my nails just would not stay long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been using Sinful for a few years, it's my favorite brand of polish- such good quality for the price! Rich in Heart is one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous winter shade! Hope your nails get well soon hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the nail color! Perfect for winter and that shade looks like it would go with just about any outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh i want this one! and my nails have been breaking like crazy too!! #nofun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm your newest follower via GFC, Twitter, and Bloglovin. Would love a follow back. Thanks!

    http://www.happykidsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete