Sunday, January 6, 2013

split remedy

tresemmé split remedy is another product that has wormed its way into my daily hair care routine. i love having my hair long but for me that also means it needs more looking after. at the moment it is three inches past my shoulders but i would love to let it grow longer. the only problem is that if i let my hair get too long my split ends are terrible so i have to get regular hair cuts which makes it shorter. see my problem - grow hair long or have split ends?

enter tresemmé split remedy. this handy little product claims to reduce up to 80% of split ends after 3 uses. and i am impressed, i use two pumps of this through the ends of my hair once i have towel dried it after coming out of the shower.  after using it for a month i have to say i have see no signs of split ends yet. my last hair cut was in september and normally by this time i would be planning my next one but at the moment if things carry on the way they are i don't think ill need to have a trim for a while. i love this product, it has helped with such an annoying problem really well and its really affordable. i will definitely be repurchasing this :D




7 comments:

  1. Ahh i need this in my life!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I always end up cutting my hair just as it gets to the length I want it at. This might be a good way for me to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Don't you love it when products ACTUALLY do what they're supposed to do.

    http://cestkenza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to try this, it sounds lovely! Great review, lovely!
    Gem x | MissMakeupMagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I need to try out this product because I have unnecessarily a lot of split ends. x

    Tanya from Cats and Clothing
    P.S. Please check out my first giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this review! i have mad split ends, my hair grows but it breaks off so fast that i can't seem to get it any longer. i will try this stuff out! found you thru the blog hop, hi!

    -richelle
    www.indigobean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-1.html

    Also,My daughter, Kisha, also is taking over Fill In the Blank Fridays. The person doing it has decided she can't do it anymore so Kisha is now doing it. Her first one is today. Would love for you to join us there also. It's a fun one. Her blog ishttp://www.kjaggers.com/2013...

    You can also go to her page and at the to sign up for a reminder on both of these each week
 Have a wonderful evening. :)

    ReplyDelete