Friday, January 25, 2013

wet n wild trios

L-R knock on wood, sweet as candy, walking on eggshells
normally i don't post on the weekends but with my couple of posts this week and my absolutely love of these i thought i would make an exception to my little rule. i picked up these gorgeous wet n wild eyeshadow trios in a little drug store haul this week after having such a great experience with their color icon eyeshadow collection in comfort zone. comfort zone contains ten eyeshadows in neutrals, brown and some subtle greens that i have used to create so many different eye looks. first off wild n wild is a drugstore brand thats product have pay off that rivals high end brands. these eyeshadow trios retail for less than $4 but have colour pigmentation that is amazing. i bought three of their trios; knock on wood-soft pink for the browbone, shimmered light brown for the crease and a plum colour for all over the lid, sweet as candy-contains a cream shade for the browbone, matt soft brown for the crease and a soft shimmery baby pink for the lid, and my favourite walking on eyeshells- shimmery cream on the brow, shimmery brown in the crease and a gorgeous sparkly nude for the lid. 

all of these shades are gorgeous and i love that they emboss the shadows with their respective places, it makes it so easy to apply and on the back of the palettes it even shows you exactly where to put it. i already have my eye on the other neutral trio set in the collection, silent treatment - this one contains a light pink for the brow bone, a plum shade for the crease and a shimmery taupe for the lid :D i am so over the moon with these and would definitely recommend picking some up if you see them :D

knock on wood

sweet as candy

walking on eggshells
have you entered my giveaway to win my current favourite beauty bits from maybelline, covergirl, eos, jergens and lots more? plus you can also win an add space for my blog!!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Walking on Eggshells! I also have the Comfort Zone Palette, and it's also amazing! You can't beat Wet n Wild eye shadows at the drugstore! :)

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i ever get to go to the states wet and wild shadows are going to be a MUST buy product, I might crazy with eat but it is so worth I can't wait to get my hands on them!

    Bea =)
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these palettes look amazing...I need one in my life

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review. I don't think I would use the Knock on Wood the way they suggest simply because I don't think I would want to use the brow colour under my brows.

    ReplyDelete