Thursday, January 24, 2013

wined and dined

i love writing my friday posts mainly because it means that before had i can have some me time, pick a colour to have my nails for the weekend and to show you and then take my time and paint them. some people say that they hate painting their nails, i however love it! i actually find it really relaxing and pampering as i usually go all out and sort my nails out, moisturise them and then prettify them :) this week after my little chill out time i chose to show you a gorgeous colour from the maybelline color show line called wined and dined. it is such a pretty colour, a deep burgundy with lots of subtle gold shimmer. it seems i just cant get away from the deep autumnal colours but i am hoping to branch into lovely soft pastels for spring soon :D as i have talked about this line of polishes before you guys know i am impressed with them, they apply a little thin but after two coats you get a really opaque finish with bold colours. the chip factor is also good i can get about three days before chipping starts on my nails. what colours are you loving right now?

have you guys entered my giveaway to win some of my current favourite beauty bits and an ad space on my blog?

a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. Lately my colors are red and gold (in support of the 49ers!!) But I love the one you are wearing (wine colored anything is a fav of mine!)

    Stopping by from the link up! ♥

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that deep wine color. So pretty (:
    Awesome giveaway too.

    ReplyDelete