Monday, February 25, 2013

becca shimmering skin perfector


this is something that has honestly just been sitting around in my make up drawer waiting for a nice sunny day to finally arrive so that I can make good use of it. but I have finally gotten used to the idea that the sun isn't going to show its face for a while and there is no point a lovely product like this just sitting round doing nothing. so out came the becca simmering skin perfector in opal, a lovely cream highlighter that is quite light and thin in consistency which I personally love as it means that even applied heavy handed lay I won't end up looking like a disco ball :)

this is almost a rose gold highlighter as there are no silver or gold sparkles, once blended it is quite nude and quite pink. I applied this on the tops of my cheek bones the other day and even though the sun wasn't out I had the loveliest glow as it catches the light so well. this is only a sample size that I got through sephora but after I use this up I will definitely be looking to try their other shades - pearl (almost white), moonstone (pale gold) and topaz (bronzed gold). these are little on the pricey side but they are so gorgeous I would fork out for them :)


6 comments:

  1. Ooo this looks lovely! I love anything that make the skin glow :)

    La Vie, Style Beaute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of them, but it does look lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Found you through the GFC Hop. I'm your newest follower! Hope you'll stop by and follow back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I have never heard of it before, but I'm a newbie to using makeup. I'm a new follower from the GFC hop.

    Have a great evening!

    http://pacifierspumpstheworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/yes-i-did.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of it before either, but it looks great.








    Heidi's Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you via the Blog Hop :)

    You forgot to take a pic of your glowing, lovely cheeks! I'd love to try that stuff. Thanks for the review!

    xo

    Harley & Jane

    ReplyDelete