Thursday, February 7, 2013

blue slate

its no secret that i love the revlon colorstay nail polishes, so much so that i have shades in them that match other brand colours as i love the formula that much. but i really love it when i try one of their shades that is a completely original addition to my collection. this little beauty is one of them. blue slate by revlon is a blue grey that i have been wearing no stop recently as its a very transitional shade. a few weeks ago my nails were always covered with dark vampy colours, now as spring is getting nearer and the weather gets a little warmer pastel shades always make their way back into my favourites. this softer shade lets me add a little colour without going totally pastel, not quite ready for that yet. 

i also read this week that revlon will be expanding the colorstay line adding 4 nail polishes (trade winds, seashell, jungle, sheer sunburst). they will also be adding 4 new lip butters (wild watermelon, juicy papaya, sorbet and pink lemonade), 2 new eyeshadow quads and adding an entirely new product - baby sticks (tahitian, pink passion and sunset) to their range. cannot wait for march to get here so i can add them to my collection :D

21 comments:

  1. nice! Thanks for sharing :) anyway, I love your blog, how about following each other? I am following you now :)

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gorgeous! I love the blog :) If you have any time would you be able to check out mine? I just uploaded a post about my trip to Nepal which I really want to share with the world.

    Thankyou! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jess, just browsing through the Nail Files link up. I actually really like this color. Good pick!

    Happy Friday,
    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous shade

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty shade! I will need to try the Revlon polish sometime. I've seen them before and they have the prettiest colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, just dropping in via the followers to friends blog hop, see you back on my blog :)
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. forgot to say i am now following on GFC lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely shade!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really lovely unique colour, Really like it!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh I love this! Can't wait to see what else they release, as well :)

    xo,
    Lela - www.LelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great color!! I've loved Revlon polish since I was in junior high!

    Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty colour! I have bare bones and I really like it, I may have to expand more though, as I do like the colorstay formula a lot! Looking forward to the expansion of the lip butter range too :) xx

    Almost Delightful

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful shade!
    I'm really excited about the new Lip Butter colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a really unusual shade :D

    I’m your latest follower and found you via the blog hop!

    I would love you to check out my blog if you get a chance!

    India xox The Jewel Beauty Blog |Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion! - Latest Post - Beauty Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heya, Jess! My name is Jess too :) This color is awesome & so is your blog. Now following via the blog hop.

    { http://jmariesharp.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw Jungle a week or two ago. It has this really interesting yellow-green shimmer on top of a dark, forest green. The blue that you're wearing always catches my eye too. It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete