Thursday, February 14, 2013

porchester street

today has just been one of those days, my beloved apple mac has gone and died on me so posting might be a bit all over the place for the next couple of days, bu i promise as soon as i am back up and running ill be back at full force. this will definitely be by march 1st as i have an exciting project coming up for the month of march so stay tuned for more details :D

for today i wanted to share with you one of my current favorites for nails, it has become kind of my go to this past week. this lovely nude by nails inc has very subtle undertones of brown and purple which for me makes it the perfect for that kind of in between stage we are currently in season wise. porchester square like lots of the other nails inc shades i have tried applies gorgeously, needing only two thin coats before it looks perfect on the nails. i am hoping that in the next few weeks the sun will finally show its face and i can break out the amazing pastel shades i have been buying recently :D

17 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous shade, love the touch of purple in it!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. Would you call this a dupe of Parlez-Vous OPI? Or any other dupe?
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely shade xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, my Mac's been in the shop for almost six weeks now...it's the WORST, so I offer my sympathies. Cute nude polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty color, great choice! It looks kind of smoky lavender to me. Hope your computer problems are easily solved!

    Stopping by from the Nail Files :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that colour - I'm really loving nude colours & matte finish manis atm. I'm your newest follower vis GFC!

    I am hosting a Beauty Bloggers blog hop every weekend if you would like to come along and link up!

    http://www.jessiswonderland.com/2013/02/beauty-blogers-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming along and linking up! Xx

      Delete
  7. Oh I hope your mac is back up and running!! I have withdrawals if I get too far away from mine:)
    Just dropping in from Love Laugh Rowe to meet and follow. (Done via GFC:) I would also love to invite you to join Lets Get Social Sunday and link up your blog and all your social sites (Facebook, Twitter etc) to meet new friends and gain more followers!! (Live right now at http://www.myturnforus.com/ ) We have about 150+ blogs link up each week:)

    Have an awesome day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty colour! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty colour!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I am a new follower to your lovely blog and found you through i ♥ my readers. I would love it if you follow me back

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Nails Inc. Such a pretty color!
    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a pretty nude color. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous colour! I love your nail pictures.

    ReplyDelete