Sunday, February 3, 2013

scandaleyes

i was over the moon when i saw these little beauties in my local walgreens the other day, literally did a little happy dance by the stand. the rimmel scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal eyeliners (wow quite a mouthful) have been mentioned a lot lately in the blogging world as they seem to be a dupe for the urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencils. like those they have amazing staying power and are so pigmented that you honestly just have to gently swipe the eyeliner across your lash line and you have a bold opaque line. 

i love these, after my maybelline master drama by eye studio eyeliner in midnight master ran out this morning i opted for the black shade of these. now i have had this on as a winged eyeliner effect since 8am this morning and after nearly 12 hours i swear it hasn't moved a muscle! i have no smudging and none has fallen down under my eyes either. rimmel has come out with a gorgeous range of colours, i bought black and brown which has lovely gold shimmer in it but the one that i was really excited about but have unfortunately yet to find is the nude shade. this i have seen so many people rave about as once applied to the water line makes eyes look less red and makes you appear wide awake even if you have only had a couple of hours sleep. the other shades in the collection look pretty too; taupe - a lovely shade for an every day look and bright blue - seriously cobalt that would look amazing in spring along the upper lash line and blended out :D

these are a little harder to get hold of in the US but i have found a couple of the shades in drugstore but the place i have found to have the best selection is asos. have you tried the new rimmel scandaleyes eyeliners?

16 comments:

  1. I love these, I have the Nude and Taupe and think they're incredible!

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog, i'd love if you checked it out!

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try these out, but just haven't had a chance to go and get one. I'll definitely have to try them now!
    canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this review, I will give them a try they sound so good :D.

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I have the nude one but definitely want to try more now x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so going to try these!

    I'm following via Monday beauty blog hop
    http://www.soulystones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review lovely! I'll definitely give these a try! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may have to try this eye liner! Thanks for the review.

    Thank you for linking up with us for Monday Mingling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review!!Following your blog via the Monday Blog Hop :)


    glossedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these - especially the nude shade!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really want to try this!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review:)
    Cool blog!
    I like your blog and will be really glad if you check out mine:)
    If you like it may be we can follow each other:)
    xoxo Veselina from Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review. Glad I found your blog via What Jean Likes. I am following you now and I hope you will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw these last week and I've been wanting to try them. I found your blog from What Jean Likes and followed you. :)
    mademoisellejosee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like these! I have a nude one for days where I don't want to look too bold but want to cover up the red in my waterline! It works a treat! My eyes seem to pop without looking unnatural!

    I will definitely be getting myself a black one!

    Emma xx

    http://uglybugbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete