Friday, February 1, 2013

style envy : anna kendrick

with the amount of times i have watched pitch perfect since it came out it is no surprise that the star is my style envy for february. but lets just take a moment to talk about the film. seriously the funniest movie i have seen in a long time mainly because of the killer performance given by rebel wilson. fat amy had the best lines in the film...

"i'm gonna finish him like a cheesecake!"
"i'm gonna melt that cabbage patch kid"
"i'm doing horizontal running!"
"you guys are going to get pitch slapped so hard, your man boobs are gonna concave"
"i sometimes have a feeling i can do crystal meth, but then i think, mmm...better not"

honestly i am in stitches writing this and may actually quite possibly be watching it again for the hundredth time whilst typing lol but enough with that lets just say WATCH IT!! lol

so back to the main point of this post...anna kendrick is my pick for style envy this month and as you can se from these pictures she is the queen of the neutral palette. she looks gorgeous in soft pastels and nudes and knows how to work the embellishments on the gorgeously pretty dresses she wears. the neutrals don't just stick to her wardrobe, her make up is yet stunning and allows the dresses to speak for them selves. surprisingly i couldn't find many casual outfits from anna kendrick, it seems she keeps out of the press on a day to day basis, shinning at events instead. but with outfits like this who can blame her.




1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

dont forget as well that this is the last weekend to enter my 500 follower giveaway!! just a couple of days left to add your entries to win lots of my current favourite beauty bits from brands including maybelline, covergirl, wet n wild, eos and jergens. plus...you could win an ad space on my blog!!! :D


a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. Ah! I love her!! :) She is so fabulous! I totally fell in love with her after Pitch Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her too!! That is such an hilarious movie!! Rebel Wilson is amazing!! Great post and love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm your newest follower I found you on the Blog Hop, if you get a chance please follow back

    www.thesoupprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lover her! Did a make up inspired look & Pitch Perfect film review. It's so hilarious!x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My niece was telling me yesterday how great that film is! Great selection of photos :)

    (new follower - love your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone has been telling how good Pitch Perfect is, I may have to give in and finally watch it. I've loved Anna Kendrick for ages though, she always looks so put together xo

    ReplyDelete