Thursday, March 14, 2013

manicure march day 13 - angular French tips

You have got to love Pinterest!!! Thanks to that little baby for today's inspiration. I love the look of French manicures but for me they are the most fiddlesticks things to do, probably because I have short nail beds and long tips so painting the white colour on my tips gives my nails an odd look. But this one seems to have solved all my problems as the bases colour completely conceals the actual look of the nail. For this look all I did was paint my whole nail in my all time favourite neutral polish, nails inc porchester square, then uses a black paint in the tips but on an angle coming at it on the side to achieve this kind of inverted triangular take on the classic French manicure :)

3 comments:

  1. So cute! The base colour is so pretty (=

    Maria xx

    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable manicure! I may need to change from my clear polish!
    I'm a new follower via Monday Mingling.

    Jordan

    www.lilpasteeaters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete