Saturday, March 2, 2013

manicure march day 3 - glitter accent nails



Just a quickie one today as I feel like I have a million things to do and not enough hours to get it done, ever had one of those days? This look is what I go for when I want to jazz up my manicure and just by adding glitter to a couple of random nails I think it totally does. For the first manicure I used Essie mango bango, a gorgeous bright coral orange shade, and then opi's goldeneye from the James Bond collection to spice it up. I love this glitter polish from opi, it's a clear nail polish that has so much glitter that is so finely milled that the result is a pure glitter nail with no spaces. The second manicure is Essie mojito madness with china glaze glitter all the way on the accent nails. This glitter is amazing, I wore it on New Year's Eve on every nail and love it!! It's a multicolored glitter that dries matte so it's the ultimate pure glitter nail :)

3 comments:

  1. Both of these duos are gorgeous! I have a James Bond opi which I love! I especially admire the final hand with the accent figure, it's a beautiful colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so pretty Jess! I love the look of the China Glaze glitter. Hope you're well x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete